Cyclopark will make OVO Energy Women’s Tour history this June as it hosts the race’s first-ever Kent stage.
Outlining the race’s support for existing cycle infrastructure in Great Britain, the world’s best riders will tackle a 62.5-kilometre (25-lap) kermesse around the Gravesend circuit on Tuesday 11 June – day two of the 2019 race.
Please note that parking at the Cyclopark will be very limited on the day and nearby roads should not be used as parking. Alternative options are available below.
Cyclopark are encouraging as many people as possible to join their “Ride & Watch” movement. With this in mind they have launched 6 different routes from public car parks or secure off street parking to ride to Cyclopark for the big event!
- Shorne Country Park (Pay and Display car park) to Cyclopark – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29920196
- Fawkham Green to Cyclopark (Outside the Rising Sun, DA3 8 NL) – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29920310
- South Darenth to Cyclopark (Farnigham Road Rail Station) – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29920428
- Rochester to Cyclopark (Sycamore Road, near junction with A228 Cuxton Road) – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29925459
- Route from Cliffe to Cyclopark – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29929933
- Route from Bluewater to Cyclopark – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29942929
A Ride and Park scheme will be available from Bluewater. For more information please click on the following link –
For more information about the race and regular updates please click on the following link –
For more information about spectators viewing areas please click on the link below –