Step Up for ellenor is a virtual challenge to help you can stay active, healthy and best of all, support your local hospice! You can take on this challenge either in your own home or outdoors*
Take 10,000 steps every day or 300,000 steps across the month of April.
How do I count my steps?
Keeping on top of your steps using a smartphone or a fitness tracker (such as Fitbit or Garmin) is by far the easiest way to track your steps. If you need help finding the best walking app for you, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sounds great! How do I sign up?
- Step 1: Sign up using the form below
- Step 2: Ask your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor you
- Step 3: Start stepping!
- Step 4: At the end of April, send us a screenshot or picture of your total step count.
- Step 5: Receive your reward!
- All steppers will receive a e-certificate for taking part
- Raise over £50 to receive a medal
- Raise over £200 to receive an ellenor water bottle!
- Please note that the registration fee is non-transferable
- By signing up to this event you are agreeing that you are taking on this challenge at your own risk and that you are responsible for ensuring that you have undertaken any necessary preparation and training to participate in the race.
- You assure us that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake this challenge. If you are in any doubt, we recommend that you seek medical advice.
- By registering for this event, you confirm that you have read and agree to ellenor’s Terms and Conditions.
Please read the Government’s guidance which can be found here and adhere to it at all times.
For more information and to register: ellenor.org/events/event-details/step-up-for-ellenor