From noon until 5pm, Fort Gardens take a step back in time with Forget-me-not Vintage.
Take a seat on a deckchair and enjoy live music on the band stand.
Browse the vintage traders who will be selling clothing, homewares, jewellery, local history & shipping ephemera.
Enjoy the Iron Pier Brewery, get some retro sweets from Lily the Vintage Caravan and dance along to the Maidstone Lindy Hoppers.
Don’t miss the vintage cars and barbers, as well as Marie’s Tea Rooms for a lovely cuppa and some cake.
Vintage stage line-up:
12pm – Miss Vintage (40’s music)
1pm- The Riverside Rockers (50’s Rock N Roll)
2pm – Denver & The Deep Blue Sea (Acoustic Duo – 60’s through to modern soft)
3pm – Moriarty & The Negative Waves (Late 60’s – Early 70’s Popular Rock)
4pm – Wott The Hoople (70’s Glam Mott The Hoople tribute act)
For the kids at Vintage
All over the festival site the kids will be entertained, but at the Vintage area you’ll find the following which will definitely keep them busy.
- Donkey Rides. Mike’s Donkeys will be giving rides to children during the day (small charge)
- Fizzpop Science – make your own pot of slime/sherbet along with demonstrations of weird science experiments during the day (FREE)
- Sky Birds of Prey – Owls, Eagles, Hawks – get the chance to get up close and personal with the birds of prey. Talks and displays during the day (FREE)
- Punch & Judy – 3 shows during the day (FREE)
- Drogo the interactive dragon will be walking around the grounds during the day meeting and greeting the public (FREE)
- MinnieMoo Arts and Crafts- Make a festival head dress or a fairy door (FREE)
- Face paint (Small charge)
- No Walls Garden – Children’s garden workshop with planting and games. Also find more about Edible Ebbsfleet – Healthy Eating (FREE)
Alfie’s Vintage Fairground Rides – Swing Boats, Hook a Duck (Small Charge)