This towering building with wonderful views of the town from the top floor has served several department stores throughout the years.
In the early 1950s it was home to Bon Marche, a general drapery.
In 1954 it changed to Chiesmans of Gravesend and became the Army and Navy store in 1976.
Primark took over the building in the 1990s and it is a magnet to locals and visitors to New Road.
Chiesman of Gravesend